Plumbing problems in Akron, Ohio can be as diverse as the homes themselves. From a leaky faucet to a total sewer blockage, there are a number of things that can go wrong in your plumbing system. Fortunately, routine plumbing maintenance can help you avoid the majority of the most common plumbing problems. For the unexpected events, C. Lee Services LLC - a trusted name in Akron, Ohio plumbing - can remedy the issue.
Plumbing Problems Akron
Plumbing issues come in all shapes and sizes, and they certainly never choose a good time. When you understand the most common plumbing problems, you’ll be more prepared to handle the issue if it arises. Below is a list of the most common plumbing problems and for which you’ll need to call a professional Akron OH plumber.
- Clogged toilet.
- Clogged bath or shower drain.
- Faulty water heater.
- Jammed garbage disposal.
- Leaky faucets.
- Leaky pipes.
- Low water pressure.
- Running toilet.
- Sewage smell in home.
- Sewer system backup.
- Slow draining sink.
Some of these plumbing issues you can likely handle on your own. However, depending on the age of your plumbing system and severity of the issue, it will be best to call am Akron, Ohio plumber.
When to Call an Akron OH Plumber
There’s never a good time to deal with a clogged drain or broken sewer line, but choosing the right plumbing to handle the job will make the repair process smoother. While not all plumbing problems can be avoided, there are a number of warning signs to watch for to keep your system running properly.
- The toilet gurgles when water runs from sink.This could indicate a bigger issue than just a clogged toilet. If multiple pieces of your plumbing are malfunctioning simultaneously, you may have a clog in the main sewer line.
- Sewer smells emerging from drains. If you’ve attempted home cleaning products in your drains but the sewer gas smells remain, a blockage is likely. Objects and debris will clog the pipe, forcing the odorous gases up through your drains.
- Water is slow to release from one or multiple drains. If multiple drains in your home release water slowly or not at all, there is likely a large blockage in the main sewer line.
- Water is a brown or red color. As pipes age, they rust and erode. If you water appears brown or red in color, it’s likely time for pipe repair or replacement.
- Hear running water even when all water is off. The sound of running water when all faucets are closed indicates a leak. Water could be running inside your walls or beneath your home.
At C. Lee Services LLC, our team has the experienced plumbing team and advanced equipment to handle each of these issues and more. Schedule routine plumbing inspections and maintenance to avoid plumbing issues and extend the life of your system.
Have one of the most trusted Akron Ohio plumbing companies perform an analysis of your home’s plumbing systeM. Call C. Lee Services. Our team of professionals looks forward to assisting you with all of your concerns and offering long-lasting, affordable results.