While your sewer line lasts a long time, it might fail sooner than expected due to wear and tear, negligence, and environmental factors. Once it gets blocked or broken, it’s crucial to call a professional as soon as possible to avoid further damage to your property. If your sewer pipes often experience issues, it may be time for a sewer line replacement.
At C. Lee Services, we’re here to help you make an informed decision. We understand that a new sewer installation can be a major undertaking, which is why we’ll walk you through every step and help you weigh your options. Here are factors to take into account:
Watch Out for Warning Signs of Sewer Line Damage
While most issues don’t immediately require a complete replacement, it’s essential to contact a qualified plumber as soon as they emerge. Acting quickly may still make sewer line repair in Cuyahoga Falls, OH, possible, so don’t wait until it’s too late. Watch out for the following:
- Frequent clogs and backups
- Unpleasant odors
- Random wet patches on the lawn
- Strange gurgling noise in drains
- Foundation damage
Get a Sewer Inspection
Any sewer line work is a big job, and you’d want to ensure it’s done right the first time. Having a professional from C. Lee Services perform an in-depth sewer camera inspection can help you get to the root cause of the problem and assess the extent of damage to your pipes. That way, we can determine whether sewer pipe line repair or replacement is the most practical option.
Learn About Your Choices
If repairs are out of the question, it’s time to consider sewer line replacement methods. They vary in cost, efficiency, and process, but the results are the same.
- Traditional Excavation - As the name suggests, this involves excavating your lawn to expose damaged pipes. We recommend it if your pipes are severely damaged, the utility lines are too close, or the lines are hard to access.
- Trenchless Pipe Replacement - This is a faster and minimally invasive way of replacing pipes. It eliminates the need for extensive digging; instead, it uses a bursting head that destroys old pipes while simultaneously laying the new pipes in place.
C. Lee Services is the trusted name for premium-quality sewer repair services in Cuyahoga Falls, OH, and the surrounding areas. Contact us today for an appointment.