Understandably, not too many homeowners are big fans of excavation. But what if you could get sewer or drain line repair work taken care of with less disruption and no big cleanup headaches or costs to worry about when everything is done? Luckily, this is an option your plumber in Barberton, OH, from C. Lee Services can provide.
Barberton is a Summit County community that's been an appealing place to live for well over a century now. Since many of the homes here are older, trenchless pipe replacement and repair can be a very much appreciated way to restore or replace aging or damaged pipes throughout the area. It's an important and beneficial service since it means fast, efficient results that are affordable.
A Closer Look
Trenchless sewer repair in Barberton, OH, is an efficient alternative to excavation. Instead of digging to make repairs to sewer and drain lines, the work is done within the pipe and through existing access points. There are also minimally invasive ways to replace pipes without digging. The main methods we use are:
- Cured-in-place piping for trench-free repair
- Pipe bursting for complete replacement
- Trenchless point repair to correct flaws in certain areas
Trenchless pipe repair and our other non-invasive solutions are highly versatile in that they can address different pipe problems, including:
- Damage from underground tree roots
- Weakness around pipe joints or connections
- Small gaps in sewer or drains lines
- Damage from general wear and corrosion
Signs You Need Trenchless Pipe Repairs
While every situation is different, there are some signs that suggest you may benefit from our trenchless services. These include:
- Unexplained water pools on your lawn
- Damage to your home's foundation
- Mildew and mold problems in areas where pipes come into your home
- Recurring problems with multiple drains
How We Conduct the Work
Trenchless repair starts with a camera inspection to help us determine which approach is appropriate. If the existing pipes are repairable, we proceed with the insertion of a resin-filled liner into the pipe. What this does is create a new inside surface that covers holes, cracks, and other flaws.
Point repairs are made at specific pipe locations with HammerHead point repair equipment and sealed from the inside. Through pipe bursting, the damaged pipe is fractured into tiny pieces with special equipment. A new pipe is pulled into place behind the old one as it breaks up.
Local Trust Us!
- We're a Christian-owned business
- We've served thousands of local customers
- Our services include warranties
- We have 30-plus years of experience
Go Trenchless Today
Customer satisfaction is guaranteed when you call C. Lee Services. If you're experiencing issues with your underground sewer, water, or drain lines in the Magic City, talk to one of our licensed and bonded technicians to see if trenchless options are right for your situation. Contact us today to benefit from our trenchless sewer replacement and repair services. Feel free to call our team or fill out the form to schedule an appointment.