Drain clogs are like car troubles – nobody really wants to deal with them, but everyone will eventually have to face the experience sooner or later. And, just like car problems, drain clogs start out small, but can quickly become larger and more expensive issues if you choose to ignore them.
At C. Lee Services, we recommend preventive drain cleaning as a part of responsible home maintenance. Once you’ve seen how much our protective services will benefit you, you’ll wonder why you haven’t done it all along.
How We Handle Drain Cleaning
The first step in any drain cleaning we conduct is an assessment of your sewer line using a small, high-definition video camera. With this technology, we can easily determine the size, nature and exact location of the clog, as well as the condition and approximate age of the pipes.
Doing a video inspection first also helps us choose the correct drain cleaning method – whether that is a drain snaking, for smaller clogs, or a hydro-jetting, for larger and more well-established blockages.
The Key Benefits of Preventive Drain Cleaning
- Peace of mind: No matter how hard you work to prevent grease, hair, food scraps and soap scum from going down your drains, you will still end up with a clog eventually. Preventive drain cleaning is the best way to help you avoid having to worry that a surprise sewer repair will catch you off-guard.
- Avoids disasters: When is the most convenient time to have sewage spilling over your floors? Of course, there isn’t one! It doesn’t matter if it happens in the middle of the night, during the weekend or when you have guests over – there’s never a good time to have a sewer line backup. When you proactively call C. Lee Services for drain cleaning, you’ll have much less to worry about when it comes to needing emergency sewer repairs.
- A set time: One of the best things about getting preventive drain and sewer cleaning is that you get to schedule when our technicians show up. We know you have a hectic schedule, so we’ll work with you to pick a time that fits into your lifestyle – not the other way around. At C. Lee Services, we even offer an on-time guarantee, so you’ll never have to worry about waiting on us to arrive.
- A fresh start: Drain cleaning is like pressing the reset button on your sewer system. Every time our professionals come to your home, you can count on your sewer system to run smoothly again. Essentially, your drains will be as good as new, so there will be no more slow bathtubs or smelly kitchen sinks.
- Saves money and time: Taking care of small problems like clogged drains early helps you avoid the risk that they will evolve into a larger issue such as a burst pipe. The bigger headaches that tend to crop up if you ignore preventive maintenance cost significantly more than nipping issues in the bud before they have a chance to get out of control and disrupt your life.
- More efficiency: Just like you need to vacuum your floors every few days to keep them free of dust and pet dander, you’ve got to clean and maintain the other parts of your home, including the parts you can’t see. Without proactive drain cleaning, your pipes will lose efficiency over time, which could even lead to higher water bills.